Designer discovery

Recently, I purchased my first pair of Matt Berson shoes from a great store in Ridgeland, MS {Arco Avenue}.  I am completely obsessed with these spring booties {and, I've only worn them once so far}.

Matt Bernson
$255

The black is lovely, but I got the neutral "sand".  The heel height is perfect, and they have comfortable and easy to walk in rubber treads.  I hope that I can wear them all spring and summer!



Check out this amazing designer {based out of Tribeca} at Arco Avenue!! {The Township // 1107 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite 107, Ridgeland, MS 39157} or online at mattbernson.com

You won't be disappointed....Enjoy!

Sarah


1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with those Matt Bernson shoes!!! I love everything he does. I'm also obsessed with Arco Avenue :) They're the best!!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete