Bring on the Wellies!

In preparation for April showers {which have already started}, I am in the market for a functional yet stylish pair of wellies. This will be very important this year since I live in such a "walking area" and you never know when those showers might pop up. Here are several options I ran across during my search...


I love that these Hunter boots that have less of the "rain boot" look, which would be great if you end up needing to wear them all day long.





Henri Bendel always has a fantastic offering of wellies that range from fun prints to their classic stripe and are a good mid range price point.





I hesitate to spend much on rain boots since I typically end up not actually wearing them {I am going to try to change this habit}. Since I know my history though, I researched a third option that surprised me by all of the styles--Target!



 


 




Sometimes you just need some fun colors for that dreary rain. Both of these boots come in great colors to help brighten your day!
 


 


Hopefully these amazing wellie options will make splashing through the water puddles a fun activity this spring! 

Enjoy~

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment