Daydreaming of sunshine....

After a weekend of snow flurries in the south, I am longing for the warm weather that will soon be here (hopefully)! In preparation of that beautiful sunshine, I have been doing a little research on some potential upcoming purchases at one of my favorite one-stop shops for swim wear, Everything But Water. I found this store while living in Charleston, SC and loved how many options they had available. The only thing more difficult for me to buy than jeans is a swim suit. So you can imagine that I like to have many many choices of styles and designers available when I go shopping. Here are some great options... 

The One Piece:                                                                                                               





The Two Piece:



Looking forward to some time in the sun soon!
Enjoy,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment